Who we are
Spice Exporters Directory (spiceexportersdirectory.com or “the Service” ) is a spice-related information and messaging service, either online through our website at spiceexportersdirectory.com or via our mobile application. Spice Exporters Directory provides users the ability to list their company as well as business information regarding other similar companies into one online spot, share information regarding business, and receive valuable informational updates and deals related to spice industry.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. You agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement.
This statement describes the information that the Spice Exporters Directory collects and how that information may be used by us. This statement does not apply to information we collect through any means other than the Service, actions that you may take as a user to share your information or to information collected on any other Company or third-party site that may link to or be accessible from the Service. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties through which you share your information or which are accessible from spiceexportersdirectory.com / the Service.
Our servers and data centers for the Service are located in the India. We may also subcontract processing to or share your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with third parties located in countries other than your home country. If you are accessing the Service from outside the India, you agree that your PII may be transferred to the India or another country, which may have different privacy and data security protections than those of your own jurisdiction, to be processed and stored. You expressly consent to your PII being used as set out in this paragraph.
Neither this Privacy Statement does not apply to any spice industry related company, nor do they apply to any individual employer or agency that obtains any related services from Spice Exporters Directory.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is any information used or intended to be used to identify a particular individual, which includes name, address, telephone number, email address, financial account number, and government-issued identifier. Non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) is data that is not PII, but that is reasonably linkable to a particular computer or device. Non-PII includes, but is not limited to, unique identifiers associated with users’ devices and IP addresses, where such identifiers or IP address are not linked to PII. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including:
• PII you provide to us when you register for the Service or thereafter, such as your name and email address;
• Information you provide outside this application to other companies (such as spice exporters, spice importers, spice manufacturers, dealers etc.) that you associate with your Spice Exporters Directory account;
• Information included in any messaging you undertake through the Service, such as sharing of spice business related information;
• If you contact us, personal information you provide to us that details the nature of your question or problem.
Use of PII
We use PII in the following ways:
• To present the Service and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request or otherwise elect to receive from us or from one of our strategic partners / directory listed companies / registered member;
• To notify you about changes to the Service;
• To allow you to utilize the business information integration, sharing, and messaging features of the Service, if and when you choose to do so; and
• To provide you with e-mail or other messaging regarding additional products or services you may be interested in, either from us or from one of our strategic partners / directory listed companies / registered member, including promotional e-mails or messages.
Disclosure of PII to Third Parties
We may from time-to-time make certain PII available to strategic partners that work with the Company such as the following:
• Various subsidiaries of the Company that support the Service ;
• Third party service providers supporting our business who provide services such as information processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys;
• Third party service providers we partner with to provide you offers of additional products or services based upon your business related information;
• In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which case PII held by the Company about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
• Towards our registered members / listed companies for doing business, business enquiries or solving business issues.
User Sharing via Spice Exporters Directory
Spice Exporters Directory allows you, as a user, to take actions to share information regarding your business with other business entities, your mobile phone contacts, or via various social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). The sharing process enables you to share a particular item of content, on an individual basis, to these third party services or other Spice Exporters Directory (spiceexportersdirectory.com) users by using the share functionality in the Service. Please note that sharing of such content on a third party service may be posted as activity on the Service, regardless of your account settings. To share an individual item of content to a third party service, you’ll be prompted to enter your access credentials for that third party service. Spice Exporters Directory may store your name, e-mail address, and an access token or similar credentials obtained from the third party service, so that you are able to share particular items of content, on that third party service, on an individual basis, without entering your access credentials again.
If you connect to the Service using credentials of a third party Social Networking Site (“SNS”) such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your name, e-mail address, and encrypted access credentials. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this statement, and it may also be used to verify your credentials with the SNS. The information available to Spice Exporters Directory (spiceexportersdirectory.com) from an SNS is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the SNS. You understand and agree that an SNS’s use of information they collect from you is governed by their privacy policies, and Spice Exporters Directory (spiceexportersdirectory.com)’s use of such information is governed by this privacy statement.
If you connect to any third party site other than an SNS using the credentials of your Spice Exporters Directory account for data sharing with that third party, you authorize the collection of your authentication information, such as your name, e-mail address, and access credentials, as well as any other PII that third party site may choose to access. You do so at your own risk and understand and agree that the third party’s collection of such information is governed by their privacy policies, and Spice Exporters Directory (spiceexportersdirectory.com)’s use of such information is governed by this privacy statement.
We may also disclose your PII to third parties to:
• Comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
• if you expressly opt in to such sharing.
Collection and Use of Non-PII
We also collect non-PII. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-PII for any purposes. Non-PII that we collect may include information regarding your IP, activities on our website or our application, which may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the Service are of most interest.
Cookies and Other Technologies for Use of the Services
Spice Exporters Directory website, mobile application, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. which are small pieces of code placed on a page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the viewing of that page. Other versions of these technologies may also collect information regarding your Internet protocol address and type of browser, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the web pages you have visited, location information, and the type of mobile device and provider used to utilize the Service, as well as the advertisements and tools you may have accessed via Spice Exporters Directory. Access to the information available through these technologies will also be provided to our third party providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies and partners through these technologies. These technologies help us to improve and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Service according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches; and
• Recognize you when you return to the Service’s online website.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. Check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Service will not be available once cookies are disabled.
Accessing Your PII
You may access or correct your contact information and preferences through your Spice Exporters Directory account. For other PII, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if the Company is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Any content, including PII, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service, either via the Service or via social networking or other third party sites available through the Service, is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your content, including PII, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. Although we take efforts to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII transmitted to the Service. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under age 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected PII from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that PII as soon as possible.
Please direct any questions or comments about this privacy statement and our privacy practices to us at:
Please direct any questions or comments about the Service to us at: https://spiceexportersdirectory.com/conact-us/
Effective From Date : Jan 01, 2018